Thanks to its unique concept, the MBA in European/Asian Management at the International Graduate Center upskills top talents for a successful career in international management. The program specifically aims at engineers, but is generally suitable for people with a non-business related first degree, followed by at least one year of professional work experience. Courses in general management form the basis for the specialized courses with focus on Europe or Asia*. In addition to the geographical specialization, students can choose from a number of topical specializations.
* The Asia specialization will be offered from a minimum number of 8 enrolled participants for this specialization.
- MBA program fully in english for engineers and students with a non-business degree
- Very practice-oriented - close contact to the industry
- Learn from the best (88% of our lecturers have a PhD and 40% of our core module lecturers come from the industry)
- Great balance of theorical and practical study phases
- Small study groups
- Intercultural surrounding
- Excursions to Berlin or Luxemburg (optional)
- German language course (optional)
- ISA-Team (International Student Assistance) on campus
- Study program possible also as part-time studies next to the job
- Bachelor´s degree / primarily non-economic/non-business-related
- One year of post-graduate work experience
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6,5)
- Funding of 14,900 euros for tuition fee and ~800 euros/month for living costs
- Special interest in European or Asian markets
Program description - MBA in European/Asian Management
Specialize in Europe or Asia
The curriculum includes six core modules in general management (such as Cross-Cultural Management, Finance and Accounting, International Project Management), two focus modules on Europe or Asia, and two additional elective modules for individual specialization. Depending on your interests, you can take courses in logistics, strategic management, innovation management, etc. A EU study tour provide participants with the opportunity to explore the economic, political, and cultural contexts of business in Europe through visits to companies and organisations, meetings with executives, and cultural excursions. Company visits and case studies will make it easier for you to navigate the job market in the future. The small class sizes with approximately 25 participants result in dynamic interactions with each other as well as with our renowned professors and guest lecturers. Our internationally diverse student community helps you further your intercultural communication skills. After successful completion of the ten modules, you can either choose to write your master's thesis directly, or complete a 22-week internship and write your thesis in the company or at the IGC.
Video MBA in European/Asian Management
Our MBA in European/Asian Management prepares you for senior management and leadership positions at the interface between Europe and the prospering Asian markets. The program will help you to pave the way for a rewarding career and personal fulfillment.“
Our International Student Assistance (ISA) assists you in different aspects of settling in: finding accommodation, handling visa applications, clarifing insurance queries and dealing with authorities both at home and abroad. This service is of course free of charge. Furthermore ISA regularly organizes excursions and events during your study in Bremen. They offer movie nights, sightseeing trips, a christmas party, BBQ and excursions to several cities.