Thanks to its unique concept, the MBA in European/Asian Management at the International Graduate Center upskills top talents for a successful career in international management. The program is specifically designed for young professionals with a non-business first degree,
followed by at least one year of professional work experience.
The core modules in this MBA form the basis for the specialized courses with focus on European/Asian Management. In addition to the geographical specialization, students can choose from a number of topical specializations.
• MBA program fully in English for young professionals with a non-business first degree
• Learn from the best (88% of our lecturers have a PhD and 40% of our core module lecturers come from the industry)
• Great balance of theorical and practical study phases, with close contact to the local industry
• Small study groups
• Intercultural surrounding
• Study tours to Luxemburg or a different European hub
• Offer of German language courses at our university (fully refunded on successful completion)
• ISA-Team (International Student Assistance)
• Bachelor´s degree / primarily non-economic/non-business-related
• One year of post-graduate work experience
• High English proficiency (IELTS 6,5 or Toefl 90 IBT)
• Funding of 14,900 euros for tuition fee and ~800 euros/month for living costs
• Letter of motivation
Program description - MBA in European/Asian Management
The MBA in European / Asian Management of the International Graduate Center (IGC) is designed to meet the needs of young professionals with a non-business first degree, who seek an international career in senior management positions. Upon graduation, you will be well equipped with both fundamental leadership skills and social and intercultural competencies. The diverse curriculum includes six core modules in general management, two modules on Europe/Asian Management, and one specialization comprising of two modules of your choice (Leadership, Blockchain, Social Media Marketing, Logistics, Risk Management, Entrepreneurship, etc.). The core modules include, among others, courses on Cross-Cultural Management, Finance and Accounting, International Project Management and Global Business Knowledge. Practice oriented courses. The practical phases, company visits and case studies will make it easier for you to navigate the job market in the future. The small class sizes with approximately 25 participants result in dynamic interactions with each other as well as with our renowned professors and guest lecturers. At the same time, our internationally diverse student community helps you further your intercultural communication skills. After successful completion of the ten modules, you start writing your master thesis, and may choose to complete a 22-week internship.
Our MBA in European/Asian Management prepares you for senior management and leadership positions at the interface between Europe and the prospering Asian markets. The program will help you to pave the way for a rewarding career and personal fulfillment.“
Our International Student Assistance (ISA) assists you in different aspects of settling in: finding accommodation, handling visa applications, clarifing insurance queries and dealing with authorities both at home and abroad. This service is of course free of charge. Furthermore ISA regularly organizes excursions and events during your study in Bremen. They offer movie nights, sightseeing trips, a christmas party, BBQ and excursions to several cities.