The aviation industry is a dynamic, fast-growing market, which needs competent, young professionals with specialist expertise. Our master program in Aeronautical Management will provide you with important interdisciplinary insights into various aviation systems, such as airlines, maintenance facilities and legislative authorities. Your studies will include generic management skills as well as aviation-specific knowledge and management techniques. Graduates of this International Graduate Center (IGC) program will be equipped to take on leadership roles within the aviation industry, airlines or authorities.
- Master program entirely in English
- Development of specific expertise
- Great importance attached to analytical skills
- University professors and lecturers with practical aviation industry experience
- German language course (optional)
- Field trip to Berlin (optional)
- International student assistance team (ISA) on campus
- Excellent career opportunities
- Aviation-related first degree
- One year of post-graduate work experience (as a pilot, in aircraft maintenance or in the aviation industry)
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6,0)
- Funding of 8,500 Euro for tuition fee and ~800 Euro/month for living costs
- The ambition to develop a career in the international aviation industry
- All documents must be in English (or German) language
Leadership roles within the
- Aviation industry,
- Airlines or
Program description - Master in Aeronautical Management
Masters for pilots and engineers in the aviation-industry
Our Master Aeronautical Management program is designed for pilots and engineers. This full-time International Graduate Center (IGC) program is taught entirely in English and includes the following modules: Aviation Business Administration, Risk Management in Aviation, International Law and Aviation law, Simulation via Aviation Logistics Systems, Simulation and Modeling, Control Systems, Human Factors in Leadership. These modules are delivered by lecturers and professors with practical aviation industry experience. In line with our interdisciplinary focus, you will be taught using multiple techniques e.g. discussions, teamwork, seminars and case studies. As regards alternative language options, international students can also choose from a number of German-language courses at Hochschule Bremen as well as an international summer school.
The Master program in Aeronautical Management will prepare you for positions in leadership within the Aviation industry, the air transport and logistic branch and governmental institutions. Due to the aviation developing at accelerated speed, skills need to be extended in the area of management, economy and legislation.“
Our International Student Assistance (ISA) assists you in different aspects of settling in: finding accommodation, handling visa applications, clarifing insurance queries and dealing with authorities both at home and abroad. This service is of course free of charge. Furthermore ISA regularly organizes excursions and events during your study in Bremen. They offer movie nights, sightseeing trips, a christmas party, BBQ and excursions to several cities.