COVID-19 Update: We sill accept applications for the autumn intake
Please notice that we still accept applicatons and that we also decide on applications once all your documents have been submitted.
- We are planning to start with a new cohort of students in fall 2020.
- At the same time we work on online solutions for you.
- We are working very hard to make a start of all study programs in the upcoming winter term 2020 possible with the provision of a variety of learning and teaching options.
- Please check visa regulations for your country as they are subject to change.
- We are continuously proceeding the applications and give out admissions for our MBA and master programs. Therefore do not hesitate to apply.
- Please note that you can take your English test online, for example IELTS online or TOEFL
- For further questions look up our FAQs.
For individual questions you may contact your program coordinator. We look forward to receive your application. Please stay healthy.
MBA in Global Management: July 31, 2020
MBA in International Tourism Management: July 31, 2020
MBA in European/Asian Management: July 31, 2020
Master in European Studies: July 31, 2020
Master in Aeronautical Management: July 31, 2020
International MBA: July 31, 2020
How to apply?
Please take a few minutes to read through our application form before you start applying. The application process involves five steps and will take you approximately five minutes to complete. It is not possible to temporarily save your application. Therefore, please make sure that you have all important documents at hand (e.g. CV).
It is possible to apply with your mobile phone. You may send us PDF files or JPEGs (max. 3MB). Your application will be accepted without attachments for the time being, but please be aware that we can only start processing your application, once all documents have been submitted.
We will only accept ONE application, so please ensure that you apply for the master program you feel is best suited for you. Should we have the impression that another program fits your profile better, we will inform you and give you an opportunity to switch after we have reviewed your documents.
Following documents need to be handed in for a complete application:
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Degrees & transcripts
- English certificate
- Proof of practical experience (e.g., employer´s certificate)
- Other documents such as further certificates and/or reference letters