The International Graduate Center (IGC) of Hochschule Bremen City University of Applied Sciences is one of Germany´s first graduate schools with a focus on management and leadership. Our university can rely on a network of over 350 partner institutions from all over the world. Since 2005, we are working together with professional recruitment agencies worldwide. We appreciate and value the service our educational agents offer to prospective IGC students and their help in finding the appropriate full-time MBA- or master program for each individual prospect. We are still looking for educational agents that operate worldwide and are specialised in placing international students in English-taught MBA and master programs.
IGC offers high-quality academic education with practical relevance and international experience. Our aim is to support international students who have a bachelor's degree to get access to a variety of well-structured master programs in the area of international business and management. We guarantee a postgraduate education that satisfiesacademic and job requirements in equal measure.
If you are interested in our profile and would like to discuss potential partnership opportunities in detail, please get in touch with us: write an email or send an appointment request for a virtual meeting.
What we look for
As a new partner you should fulfil the following criteria:
- You are specialized and expierenced in placing international students in English-speaking master programs in Europe or North America.
- Your agency is registered and licencensed as a trade in your respective market(s).
- Your agency guarantees a high quality online presentation via website(s) and social media channels.
- You have a track record with German universities and/or know the German university environment well.
What we offer
The IGC has over 15 years of experience in educating international graduate students:
- We offer currently seven internationally renowned MBA and master programs.
- All full-time programs are taught in English.
- Additional German language courses are offered to international students.
- Cultural diversity is a key value of IGC.
- Bremen is a major cultural and economic hub of Northern Germany.
- Bremen is home to many global leading companies.
- After completing their studies, students are entitled to a job-seeking visa.