If you want to extend your skills for an international career and gain global experience, the IGC in Bremen is the right place for you. As part of the International Business School Alliance (IBSA), a global network of six partner universities, IGC offers you international exchange and first-class education within the framework of its Dual Degree Master’s Program.
During your academic year, you will study in two countries and earn two degrees: in your first term (four months), you will study business basics; in the second (10 months), you will specialize in your area of expertise at one of the IBSA partner universities.
6 reasons for the Master in European Studies
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, politics, public law or similar (240 ECTS or less under conditions)
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience after first degree
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6,0 or Toefl iBT min. 80)
- Letter of motivation
- Letter of recommendation
- All documents must be provided in English
- Funding for tuition fees and living costs
Because of MES, I have gained a thourough knowlodge of EU affairs. Also, the combination of theories and practice of private and public management makes me feel confident. I have an advantage in the job market."