The aviation industry is a dynamic, fast-growing market, which needs competent, young professionals with specialist expertise. Our master program in Aeronautical Management will provide you with important interdisciplinary insights into various aviation systems, such as airlines, maintenance facilities and legislative authorities.
6 reasons for the Master in Aeronautical Management
- Aviation-related first degree
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience as a pilot, in aircraft maintenance or in the aviation industry)
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6,0 or Toefl iBT min. 80)
- Letter of motivation
- All documents must be provided in English
- Funding for tuition fees and living costs
I found this master program to be a perfect complement to my bachelor degree course in aviation."