Living and studying in another country is both exciting and interesting. At the same time it means a lot of organizational and administrative work. When you come to study at the International Graduate Center you do not need to worry about this. Our student service looks after you right from the start.
They are happy to answer all questions with regard to your planned study visit in Bremen, Germany. At the beginning of your stay abroad there are a lot of things you need to figure out. But no panic, the ISA Office (international student assistance) is happy to help you if there are any problems or questions.
Our support and advisory service includes:
- Finding Accommodation - flats or rooms
- Extension of your visa/residence permit
- Registration office (city registration)
- Opening of a bank account
- Clarification of your health insurance
- General information about living and studying in Bremen
- Excursions, parties, and cultural events
- Pick-up service from the main train station or the Airport Bremen
ISA - International Student Assistance
International IGC Consultancies
Arrangement of Flats
Study and Work in Germany
Our ISA service helps prospective students to find accommodation, provides support with visa application, clarifies insurance queries and gives advice for dealing with authorities both at home and abroad. We want to make sure that you feel at home right from the start.”