Dear applicants to IGC
we have received a lot of feedback from you. For many of you, it is not easy to get all the paperwork ready and to make a final decision on studying abroad with the pandemic raging in your home countries. We hear you. To help you gain a little more time, we will extend our application deadline as well as the Early Bird Discount until June 30th 2021.
In Germany, the recent abatement of the covid 19 virus and the growing number of vaccinations make us feel confident that we can start all programs on-site this autumn. However, be assured that we continue to offer online participation and hybrid teaching. We will make sure that you can start your program no matter where you are and when you will arrive in Bremen!
There are two ways to save money on your tuition fee: our early booking discount and our discount on tuition fee payment in total.
Early Bird Discount
In almost all our programs you can save a lot of money. Be fast and secure your place of study with 1,000 Euro down payment before June 30th, 2021 in order to receive up to 500 Euro discount.
- MBA in Global Management - 500 Euro discount
- MBA in International Tourism Management - 500 Euro discount
- MBA in European/Asian Management - 500 Euro discount
- Master in European Studies - 500 Euro discount
- Master in Aeronautical Management - 500 Euro discount
- International MBA (single degree Logistics) - 500 Euro discount
- International MBA (dual degree, program start in Bremen in fall 2021) - 250 Euro discount
Discount payment in one sum
If you select to pay your tuition fees in one lump sum, you will save the following amount, depending on the study program:
500 Euro MBA in Global Management
500 Euro MBA in European/Asian Management
500 Euro MBA in International Tourism Management
500 Euro Master in European Studies
200 Euro International MBA (dual degree)
400 Euro International MBA (single degree)
200 Euro part-time MBA
200 Euro part-time Master in Business Management
200 Euro part-time Master Cultural Management