Get your master's degree at the International Graduate Center
Germany is not only the strongest economy in Europe, with world-class technology and many famous brands, it is also a great country to study an MBA or master's program. You can chose from more than 400 universities and almost 10,000 options; while we of course believe that Bremen is the right choice for you.
Bremen is the 11th biggest city of Germany with over half a million inhabitants. Therefore, it has a lot to offer from cultural events, nightlife and entertainment, good infrastructure and many industries and companies. At the same time, it is very easy to find your way around Bremen, because most places can be easily reached on foot or by bicycle. The beautiful old town with its historical buildings and the many parks as well as the banks of the river Weser offer many options for recreation.
Our university has a great tradition dating back to the 19th century, while at the same time being one of the pioneer universities in Germany to offer modern study courses and international degrees. We offer you a comfortable and international study atmosphere in small groups, very practice-oriented teaching as well as highly trained professors and lectures with many years of experience in the industry.
- Practice-oriented teaching and high practical applicability
- Learn in small groups of max. 25 students
- Enjoy our international campus with students and lecturers from all over the world
- Great student services and support in visa application, finding accomodation and settling in Bremen
- Many options to participate in cultural events and excursions
- 3.5+ years bachelor's degree
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6.5)
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience after first degree (depending on the program)
- Funding for visa, tuition fees and living costs