The MBA in International Tourism prepares you to become a leader in the dynamic tourism industry. In recent decades, tourism has become one of the fastest growing economic sectors in the world. For this reason, the curriculum focuses on building international and intercultural management skills.
Through the diverse student body, you get to know people from all over the world and gain valuable experience for your personal and professional growth. The study program is designed to expand your expertise. Here, your practical know-how will be supplemented through our high quality academic education.
- International Student Assistance (ISA)
- Project work with international partners
- Interdisciplinary, practice-oriented management studies
- Excursion abroad in the 2nd semester
- International network
- Free German language course (optional)
- Bachelor's degree with at least 10% business administration (210 ECTS)
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience after first degree
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6.0, or TOEFL iBT min. 80)
- Letter of motivation
- All documents must be provided in English
- Funding for tuition fees and living costs