To keep pace with the fast changing world, we are living in, future managers and leaders are required to possess broad international management skills and a profound understanding of global markets.
Our MBA program in International Business therefore focuses on the skill sets needed to understand international business across all major functional areas. Among other things, you will learn: to develop new international business opportunities, analyze global markets, and effectively manage companies and lead diverse teams.
The strong orientation to the practice and cross-cultural experience will prepare you for a successful international business career. The elective with a broad choice of leading edge subjects gives the options to specialize in a field of your own interest and career goals.
- Joint research combined with academic excellence
- Internship option
- Field trips to Greece (Athens), UK (Glasgow), Luxembourg or Germany (Berlin)
- Business-related bachelor´s degree
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience after first degree
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6,5)
- Funding of ~25,000 Euro for tuition fee and living costs including health insurance costs