Thanks to its unique concept, the MBA in European/Asian Management at the International Graduate Center upskills top talents for a successful career in international management. The master program specifically aims at engineers, but is generally suited to people with a non-business related first degree, followed by at least one year of professional work experience.
Master courses in general management forms the basis for the specialized courses with focus on Europe and Asia. In addition to the geographical specialization, students can choose from a number of topical specialization.
- International Student Assistance (ISA)
- Study tour to Luxembourg or other European hub
- Close contact to local industry
- Great balance of theory and practice
- International network
- Free German language course (optional)
- Bachelor´s degree / primarily non-economic/non-business-related
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience after first degree
- Letter of motivation
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6,5 or Toefl iBT min. 90)
- All documents must be provided in English
- Sufficient financial resources for tuition fees and additional living costs