Is your dream to take up a leading role in an NGO, in an international consultancy, join the European Commission or European Union administration? Then this master is the right choice for you. With lecturers from the EU, EU representations and politicians you will gain deep and first hand insights how Europe works. This is not only exciting knowledge, but very helpful if you see your future in a connected role.
Many of our alumni found their job in Brussles, related-roles in their country of origin, or Germany due to the insights and network gained in our programme. You will learn more about politics, the economy, law and administration of Europe. The master tackles the key challenges that the European Union and its member states as well as international partners have to face in those areas.
We would be delighted to welcome you as a new student in our very established programme with more than 15 years of experience. If this sounds interesting to you, fill out the form and receive more information.
- Practice-oriented program
- Close contact with EU representatives
- Intensive seminar in Brussels
- "Meet the Europeans" in Bremen
- International network
- Excursion to Berlin
- German (or European) language course
- International student assistance team on campus
- Small scholarship opportunities
- Bachelor's degree with 240 ECTS or equivalent (admission with fewer credits possible on condition of extra semester and/or internship)
- In Public Policy, Business, Political Sciences, Law, International Relations or related fields
- English proficiency (IELTS 6,0)
- Usually, one year of work experience
- Funding of around 22,000 euros in total for tuition fee and living costs