If you want to extend your skills for an international career and gain global experience, the IGC of Hochschule Bremen City University of Applied Sciences (HSB) is the right place for you: an interdisciplinary graduate school for management and leadership. All full-time programs here are taught entirely in English.
As part of the International Business School Alliance (IBSA), a global network of six partner universities, IGC offers you international exchange and first-class education within the framework of its Dual Degree Master’s Program. Our partners:
- IGC (Germany)
- ESSCA School of Management (Paris, France)
- University of North Carolina Wilmington (USA)
- University of València (Spain)
- RANEPA Institute of Business Studies (Moscow, Russia)
Each institution has an area of specialization that you can choose in the second semester. Your choices are International Logistics & Supply Chain Management, International Finance & Investments, Management in Emerging Economies, International Marketing or International and Sustainable Management.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related subject (210 ECTS)
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience after first degree
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English language proficiency: IELTS (6.5 points) or TOEFL iBT (at least 90 points)
- All documents must be in English (or German) language
- MBA degree in 16 months
- Deep insights into logistics
- International perspective
- Intercultural competencies
- International network
- EFMD-accredited program
ERROR: Content Element with uid "28377" and type "mask_iconteasers" has no rendering definition!