Do you have questions? The IGC has answers.
If you want to apply for an MBA or Master's program in Germany, there are some aspects you should consider in advance.
In our free online information event via Zoom on April 27th, 2021 at 4 pm (CET), we will answer all your questions about your application, requirements, admission, preparing your studies and all services of the IGC.
Registration deadline: April 26th, 2021 at 12 AM (CET midnight).
After a compact presentation, you will have the opportunity to ask us questions such as:
- Is my university recognized in Germany?
- Can I use an outdated TOEFL test as proof of language proficiency?
- Do I need certified translations of my application documents?
- What are ECTS and how can I calculate them?
Our team of experts will listen carefully to your questions and shed light on the subject so that you can enter the application phase without any problems.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
4 PM in Germany means
09:00 a.m. Mexico
9:00 a.m. Colombia
10:00 a.m. USA (Washington DC)
11:00 a.m. Argentina
04:00 p.m. South Africa
07:00 p.m. Pakistan
07:30 p.m. India
11:00 p.m. China
Zoom Info Event on April 27th, 2021 at 4 p.m.
Topic: "Information about your application, your admission and the services of the IGC".
on Tuesday, 27.04.2021 at 4 p.m.
- 4.00 pm - 4.05 pm: Welcome of the participants
- 4.05 pm – 4.20 pm: Presentation of the IGC
- 4.20 pm – 5.00 pm: Open Q&A session
- From 5.00 pm: Closing round and end of the info event
Please register using the registration form (on the right side).
We look forward to meeting you and answering all your questions!
Your IGC Team