You have questions? The IGC has answers!
Info Session - network with us! We will answer all your questions about study opportunities at the International Graduate Center at our free online info event via Zoom on July 29, 2021 at 4pm (CET).
The Corona situation around the world brings many uncertainties and we are aware that concrete planning is very difficult in these times. What you can count on, however, is that the IGC is prepared for any circumstances and is constantly working to provide you with as many opportunities as possible so that you can begin your studies with us without wasting time.
Application deadline for all IGC programs: August 31, 2021 by midnight (CET)!
After a compact presentation, which will answer questions such as the following, you will have the opportunity to clarify individual questions:
- What are the options for me to start studying in my home country?
- What does it mean to study abroad during Corona, what do I have to pay attention to?
- What is it like to live and study in Bremen?
- What about the housing situation in Bremen?
- How much does it cost to study at IGC?
- How much money do I have to budget for my studies each month?
Our team of experts will listen to you carefully and shed some light on the subject so that you can prepare yourself well for your studies in Bremen.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your IGC Team
4 pm in Germany means
Zoom-Info-Event July 29, 2021 at 4 PM
Topic: "Study in Bremen, Germany"
Tuesday, July 29, 2021 at 4 PM
- 4:00 –4:05 PM Welcome
- 4:05 – 4:20 PM Short Presentation
- 4:20 –5:00 PM Questions and Answers
- 5:00 PM Closing round and end of the event
Register now using the registration form (right). We look forward to meeting you in person and answering your questions!
Your IGC team