Congratulations! An eventful time lies behind you. In the past months you have learned a lot at the IGC, developed yourself further, made new friends and qualified yourself for upcoming challenges in your professional life. You have also mastered one or the other stressful and exhausting phase very well. We are very pleased to solemnly say goodbye to all graduates of our master programs at the IGC. The graduation ceremony will take place at the event hall of the International Graduate Center. The ceremony concludes with the hat-throwing tradition as a sign of the newly acquired academic titles. As a reminder of this joyful moment, professional photos are taken that will remain, even if some graduates go out into the world afterwards. We are happy to have accompanied you on your way and to celebrate this joyful day with you.
The most important things at a glance
Due to social distancing rules, our ceremony will take place in small groups. Below you will find the current list with the group allocation and the assigned times:
Group allocation and times
Thursday, 23 September 2021
11:00 AM MBA in Global Management
2:00 PM International MBA
4:00 PM MBA in European/ Asian Management Group 1
6:00 PM MBA in European / Asian Management Group 2
Friday, 24 September 2021
9:00 AM Master in European Studies
11:00 AM Master in Aeronautical Management
1:00 PM Master in Business Management – part-time
3:00 PM Master in Cultural Management – part-time
5:00 PM Master of Business Administration – part-time
- All graduates and guests are cordially invited by the IGC after the ceremony to the sparkling wine reception outside behind the building.
- Please pay close attention to and abide by the hygiene and safety rules that we communicate to you. Only because of these regulations, we are able to host the celebration for you.
- Please note that your registration is not yet a confirmation of participation. This will be sent manually by mail in order of registration.
- Please note: due to the limited capacity of participants, it is possible that not all guest registrations can be considered.
Safety and hygiene
Important health and hygiene information:
- Please participate in the event with either a negative test result by PCR test or a rapid test performed in testing centers, approved pharmacies and doctors' offices, not older than 24 hours, proof of full vaccination or recovery from infection. Participation is exclusively through the 3G principle (vaccinated, tested, recovered).
- Go into quarantine for 14 days right after your arrival in Germany if you have travelled from a country that has been identified as an “area of variants of concern” by the Robert Koch Institute. Only after this quarantine period has passed, you are allowed to participate in the graduation.
- Always keep your distance of at least 1.5 meters to others. Please, avoid standing in groups.
- Always wear a medical face mask (surgery mask or FFP2 mask) during the whole event.
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging and kissing.
- As a precautionary measure, pregnant women are advised to refrain from participation.
- Persons belonging to a risk group are requested to inform us in advance in order to arrange special protective measures.
- If you get sick right after the event, please contact the IGC Graduation Team immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please, also note the detailed hygiene rules of the IGC.
Due to the current safety regulations, we are obliged to keep your data for a certain period of time. Thank you for your understanding.
Location: International Graduate Center of Hochschule Bremen
This year we will celebrate your graudation in the event hall of the International Graduate Center of Hochschule Bremen. The IGC is located in the Langemarckstr. 113, 28199 Bremen, very central in the area of Neustadt. If possible please use public transportation or your bicycle to get to the IGC, as there will be no parking lot availabe. You may park your car in the neighbourhood, for example in the streets Neustadtswall, Neustadtscontrescape or Hohentorsheerstraße.