Starting your MBA or Master program in the winter term 2020/21 at the International Graduate Center (IGC) of Hochschule Bremen has become more attractive than ever. Hochschule Bremen has decided to reduce the tuition fees by more than 10% for most of the international MBA and Master programs at the IGC. With this reduction we want to lower the financial barriers for many potential students and counteract the current Corona pandemic situation.
A reduction of tuition fees by 1,000 Euros applies for the following master programs at the IGC: Master in European Studies, MBA in Global Management, MBA in int. Tourism Management, MBA in European/Asian Management. For the dual-degree program International MBA a reduction of 500 Euros applies, if the core studies (winter term) will be taken at Hochschule Bremen. These tuition fees can even be further reduced by 200-500 euros, if the remaining sum is paid in full directly after the down payment.
Reduced tuition fees
- Master in European Studies: 8,800 euros (original fee 9,800 euros)
- MBA in Global Management: 13,900 euros (original fee 14,900 euros)
- MBA in international Tourism Management: 12,500 euros (original fee 13,500 euros)
- MBA in European / Asian Management: 13,900 euros (original fee 14,900 euros)
- (Dual-degree) International MBA: 6,700 euros (original fee 7,200 euros) - granted for the winter term 2020/2021 at IGC (core studies).
200 - 500 euros further reduction for single payment
An additional 500 euros reduction of the tuition fee for the following Master programs Master in European Studies, MBA in Global Management, MBA in International Tourism Management, MBA in European/Asian Management is possible, if the remaining sum is paid in full directly after the down payment. For the International MBA an additional 200 euros reduction of the tuition fee is possible, if the remaining sum is paid in full directly after the down payment.