Know anyone interested in studying in Germany? Do they also have their bachelors degree and work experience? Be sure to tell them about the IGC and let them know how much we care about our students and their future success. Once your friend enrolls at the IGC, you can receive 500 Euro. If you are a student or an alumni of the International Graduate Center, all you have to do is fill in the form below and send it to us before your friend applies. At the bottom of this page, you find the conditions for referring your friend. Please make sure that all steps are taken care of. We look forward to receiving your recommendations.
Conditions of Participation
Both subscribers have to be eighteen years or older. An effective contract between the International Graduate Center of Hochschule Bremen and the applicant is a requirement for the payment of five hundred euros.
The payment will take place if
- The recommender must be an enrolled student at IGC - Hochschule Bremen
- The student has been admitted by the International Graduate Center and has been enrolled in Bremen.
- The minimum number of participants for the program has been reached.
- Two installments have been paid by the applicant.
- The recommendation via above form must have been submitted before applying for a Master´s program. Both (applicant and recommender) should be registered prior to applying for the program. Once we have received the application, naming someone is no longer possible.
- Only current students or alumni of the International Graduate Center may recruit new students and are eligable to receive the reward.
- It is not possible to recommend students who have already finished a program at IGC or are taking part in one of our German "flex programs" or have been taking part in our "flex programs".
- Only the registered person who has recruited a new student is entitled to receive the payment.
- Before the payment can be issued the International Graduate Center has to receive the recommender´s bank details.