You know somebody who is interested in studying in Germany? He or she has a bachelor degree and work experience as well? Than tell him about us and let him know how much we care about our students. Your successful recommendation is worth € 500. If you are a student or an alumni of the International Graduate Center, all you have to do is fill in both forms below and send them to us before your friend´s application reaches us. Please find detailed information about a successful recommendation at the end of this page.
Refer a Friend - Your Data
Refer a Friend - Your Friend´s Data
Conditions of Participation
Both subscribers have to be eighteen years or older. An effective contract between the International Graduate Center of Hochschule Bremen and the applicant is a requirement for the payment of five hundred euros.
The payment will take place if
- The student has been admitted by the International Graduate Center and has been enrolled in Bremen
- The minimum number of participants for the program has been reached
- The tuition fee has been paid by the applicant
- The recommendation via above form must have been handed in before applying for the program. Both (applicant and recommender) should be registered before handing in the application for one of the master's programs.
- Only current students or alumni of the International Graduate Center may recruit new students and are eligable to receive the reward
- It is not possible to recommend students who have already finished a program at IGC or are taking part in one of our Flex programs or have been taking part in our Flex programs
- Only the registered person who has recruited a new student is entitled to receive the payment
- Before the payment can be issued the International Graduate Center has to receive the recommender´s bank details