COVID-19 Update: We still accept applications for the autumn intake
Please notice that we still accept applicatons and that we also decide on applications once all your documents have been submitted.
- We are planning to start with a new cohort of students in fall 2020.
- At the same time we work on online solutions for you.
- We are working very hard to make a start of all study programs in the upcoming winter term 2020 possible with the provision of a variety of learning and teaching options.
- Please check visa regulations for your country as they are subject to change.
- We are continuously proceeding the applications and give out admissions for our MBA and master programs. Therefore do not hesitate to apply.
- Please note that you can take your English test online, for example IELTS online or TOEFL
- For further questions look up our FAQs.
For individual questions you may contact your program coordinator. We look forward to receive your application. Please stay healthy.
There are three main steps towards enrollment at IGC. Please read the information below for further details. For questions about the application procedure, please contact our application team.
STEP 1: Application
- Complete online-application
- Submit the online-form and receive confirmation e-mail
- Upload supporting documents to complete your application
- Evaluation begins when all documents have been submitted
- Start visa process
STEP 2: Admission
- Evaluation process at IGC starts once all documents have been submitted
- Receive the admission letter or a request for further information/documents
- Accept your study place (online) and secure it, by transferring the first installment
- Start your visa process, if you have not done so
STEP 3: Enrollment
- Receive first information about Bremen and Germany from our ISA office
- Join the Facebook group of your program/year to receive more information
- Book housing over our internet platform
- Enroll in September/October at IGC for the winter term
MBA in Global Management: August 31st, 2020
MBA in International Tourism Management: August 31st, 2020
MBA in European/Asian Management: August 31st, 2020
Master in European Studies: August 31st, 2020
Master in Aeronautical Management: August 31st, 2020
International MBA: August 31st, 2020