Auch in Pandemiezeiten hat Bremen schöne Ecken, die man besuchen kann und Dinge, die es zu besuchen gilt. Wir haben ein paar Anregungen für Sie zusammengestellt.
Bremen ist DIE Fahrradcity in Deutschland. Wir haben ein paar Tipps, um schöne Touren in und um Bremen zu entdecken.
- Bremen is the most Bike Friendly city in Germany. Not only for getting from A to B, but also for various bike tours and excursions. Especially in the quarantine you can't miss your bike and the desire to discover Bremen...
- The article about the most Bike Friendly cities in Germany you can find here:
- If you want to know more about cycling in Bremen you can visit:
- Here you have a list with the 20 top rides in Bremen
- We would definitely recommend you to do a Blockland bike tour () (https://www.bremen.de/leben-in-bremen/fahrradstadt-bremen/blockland-runde[PLP1] )
- Biking or Jogging round the Werdersee
- Walking around
- Bremen is known for being a really green city with a lot of nice parks, so what about to enjoy a walk or a picnic in one of them?
- Die Wallanlagen:
- Are you an artist enthusiast? Museums are closed now, but you can visit anyway a Museum online: for instance, the “Kunsthalle Bremen” is offering some online exhibitions
- Also the Universum Bremen is offering a special exhibition for the space enthusiast… you can look for more details here:
- Sport and Fitness
- The fact that gyms are closed is no excuse for not exercising. Running in one of Bremen's parks, taking a bike tour or exercising at home is always a good option. On cold or rainy days there will always be online options to follow, for example:
- Pamela Reif is offering weekly workout programs on her Instagram. You can find the videos here:
- In this profile there are exercises for all tastes such as: cardio, Hip Hop, Zumba, Yoga, HIIT, etc:
- Another option for exercise in the comfort of your home offers Madfit:
- Dancing always improves your mood and is a fun way to stay in shape. In this profile you will find different Zumba classes:
- Use the sport tracker on your cell phone and try to reach the recommended 10,000 steps per day.
from the comfort of your home you can improve your cooking skills and surprise your friends in Post Corona times!
- And what better way to learn how to cook than from a famous Chef, owner of many restaurants around the world? Chef Gordon Ramsay has a lot of cooking lessons that you can find here:
- If you think baking is your thing, you can choose to try the recipes that are shown in this Youtube channel
- If you want to try something simpler but just as delicious, you can't miss this channel. Here they offer simple, fast and funny recipes.
[PLP1]Ich finde keine gute Seite auf Englisch dazu, aber hier haben die Studenten viele Informationen und auch Videos.