Master in European Studies
Five reasons to study MES now
- to learn about ways to solve the European crisis
- to get an updated overview of European economic and business development, EU law and politics and the EU in the international dimension
- to acquire the tools to apply for European funds
- to build a network with international students and lecturers from all over the world
- to increase your employment opportunities with a highly respected postgraduate degree
Experience counts! We have offered this program since 1999 and have gathered a lot of expertise along the way. We strive to improve the program constantly, adding new optional courses and refining the structure all the time. Students´ feedback plays a crucial role. more
It is a truly international program with students coming from all over the world, including Canada, the USA, Greece, India, China, Vietnam, Latvia, Germany, Korea, France, Belgium, Ireland, Israel, Norway, Chile, Japan and many more. Throughout the years, Hochschule Bremen has been receiving several students who had previously been selected by national or international boards to achieve a national or European scholarship, for example students from Mexico (Alban), Poland (DAAD), Romania (Phare), Tukey (Jean Monnet) or Kosovo. more
Admission and Tuition Fee
In order to apply you will need to comply with specific qualifications and need to hand in the application documentations.
The course is subject to a tuition fee (Currently: 7900,- per academic year *). more
Find us on Facebook
MES on Facebook: updated information about current events
Missed our conference on employment opportunities for European Studies graduates?
Find more info here!