[Translate to English:] Admission and Tuition Fee
[Translate to English:] The total tuition Fee is 8,500 EURO *. Fees include tuition fees for all lectures and seminars, registration, examination and graduation fees, contribution to the Student Union, course materials (student manuals and handouts).
The fees do not include living expenses and health insurance. Regulation for payment:
- A non-refundable fee of 1,000 EURO at acceptance of the applied enrolment.
- EURO 3,750 at the beginning of first semester
- EURO 3,750 at the beginning of second semester.
*plus ~ € 290 study fee per semester (includes six-months student transit pass, student union fee)
The Master programme addresses candidates graduated by an Bachelor Degree due to the following items:
- Graduates of the International Degree Course in Aviation Systems Engineering and Management (ILST).
- Pilots with a related degree and practical experience.
- Graduates with an acceptable degree in related areas like aircraft engineering, maintenance, or air traffic administration plus a practical experience.
Fluency in English is required. Students whose native language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency with the TOEFL exam (minimum of 220 points computer-based or 560 paper-based) or an equivalent test like the IELTS (at least 6,0). The complete application documents must be submitted
not later than May, 31th. Applications must consist of: a registration form (see below), a Curriculum Vitae, a photograph, proof of his or her university degree, the address and telephone number (e-mail address, if available) to which all correspondence should be sent.
The international students can profit from services offered by the International Student Assistance (ISA), a service for international studens of the IGC, providing tutorial support, help with visa applications, regular social and cultural activities and gatherings, a pick-up service from the airport or train station plus an accommodation arrangement service. This service is free of charge and highly recommended for students from abroad. More
Prof. Dr. Bernd Steckemetz
P: +49 421 5905-5520
send an e-mail