Application and Admission
Programs starts and deadlines
The following master courses will start in October 2013 (language of instruction is English)
Application period: 01.01. - 31.05.2013 Late applications will be also accepted after the official application period if places in the requested course are still available.
There are only three main steps towards an enrollment at IGC. Please see the following process chart for further details. For questions about the application procedure, please contact the admission office. more
With the official online application form of the International Graduate Center Bremen you can apply for an international full-time master (MBA) course within a few minutes. Please fill in the requested fields and attach the necessary documents to this form. The application is free of charge. Apply now
Find out more. Talk to us.
You would like to learn more about your favorite program? Please contact the course coordinator or our central contact persons for more information. You can send a request for an appointment here.
Living and studying in another country is both exciting and interesting but at the same time it also means organizational and administrative work. Our international applicants and students do not need to worry about this. The Student Service of the IGC looks after them right from the start and answers all questions with regard to the planned study visit in Bremen beforehand. more
A first-class management education has its price. The International Graduate Center offers not only highly experienced and committed lecturers and international experience, but has also good contacts with companies and supports students in their job search. In most cases, tuitions pay for itself after a few years, but first stands for many applicants the question of funding. more
General admission requirements
- An undergraduate (bachelor) degree or equivalent with an above average performance
- MBA only: One year of work experience in a business environment (recommended two years) after graduation
- Minimum TOEFL score of 560, IELTS of 6,0 or prior studies in English
- GMAT is not required in general but could be considered positively in the application process
- A reference letter of an university or company
Advantages of IGC degree courses
- Highest academic standards through German and international accreditation
- MBA and Master Degrees in just one year study-time
- German State University Degrees on a high Level (Master and MBA)
- Practice-oriented studies with lecturers from well known German and European companies and organizations
- A tuition free optional semester for an internship
- Nice study atmosphere in the center of the traditional and intercultural city of Bremen
P:+49 421 5905-4782
F:+49 421 5905-4765
Main office hours:
Mon., Wed., Fri.
from 9.00 AM to 3.00 PM
from 9.00 AM to 12.00 AM